THE FINANCIAL EXPERT: MANUFACTURING EVENT – NOT TO BE MISSED Managing finance is more than book keeping and payroll. Good financial decisions are about looking forward to support stability and growth. If your company is expanding and looking to scale up operations you need to develop Finance from an operational function to a strategic capability with Managing Director and Board engagement. Be one of the first to get exclusive access to local finance specialists from Grant Thornton, with a FREE one day workshop to explore your options for financing growth.
In partnership with MAS, local finance specialists from Grant Thornton have put together a programme of high impact workshops for established manufacturers to identify and explain the key financial issues which underpin the future success of their business. These events are aimed at Owners or Managing Directors of manufacturing businesses with a minimum threshold turnover of £1m.
Book your FREE place now and find out:
- What your options are for financing growth
- How to capitalise on R&D and Intellectual Property tax relief
- How to protect cash and minimise working capital
- How to plan for succession and keep talent without denting your budget
- How to optimise financial operations overseas
- How to manage supply chain risks to safeguard your business
South West of England:
East of England:
South East of England:
North West of England: